Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you Ready for SHC Basketball??

After 7 weeks of Fantasy Football, I am tired of seeing my players get hurt (Romo) suspended (LJ- Winslow), tired of Peyton Manning throwing for less yards and TDs that Gus, JT O'Sulivan, Jeff Garcia, Dan Orvolosky and other qb names that I cannot spell non the less pronounce.

What do we do about this you ask, well we can quit fantasy football which we talk about every year, but I am a realist and I know that will not happen, but rather we will do the next best thing which is get ready for BASKETBALL SEASON!!

We have our league draft on Saturday morning, which will cause me to miss my daughters soccer game. Think of all the family affairs we have all missed as a result of spending 12 hours in front of the T.V on Sundays hoping and praying that players like Jacob Hester might score a TD. That's the beauty of fantasy Basketball.......THERE IS A TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?