Monday, October 6, 2008

Who Gets Married on a Sunday During Football Season?

I apologize to my loyal blog readers for the lack of posting last night, but I attended a wedding on Sunday evening that I feel I need to blog about. As a father of a daughter I can assure you that she will NOT be getting married on a Sunday during football season. I PROMISE THAT!!!! Wife's, girlfriends, partners, family members must all realize that Sunday during football season in like a religious holiday. YOU DONT MESS WITH IT. I attend my parents house every Sunday for dinner with the exception of during Football Season. I must say it was a lovely wedding of an old friend of ours, but boy did it hurt missing the games. The Brides own brother even missed the wedding due to "illness", but he is also a big Redskin fan who may have "Faked" the injury to catch the games..... Just kidding here and I hope all if well with our friend Hank. Please post some comments on this issue here, but I struggle with how we allow this event to ruin our Sundays.

No comments:

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?