Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Turbulent Economic Times and Fantasy Sports

In these times of stock market turbulence and a global economic crisis many of us find some peace and relaxation in fantasy sports, OR DO WE???? All of us have experienced the tough fantasy loses because some "bum" we never of heard of plucks in two tds in the final 5 minutes of a Monday night football game. A few years ago, my fantasy team went into a Monday night game up one point. My opponent had no one playing and I had Charles Johnson of the Pittsburgh Steelers going. I cant lose right??? WRONG....Charles Johnson had ZERO CATCHES for NO YARDS which got me 0 points, so most of you would thing that I won, but guess what else Charles Johnson a WR did for me, he carried the ball once time for MINUS 14 Yards that cost me -1.4 points and I lost.
CAN ANYONE BEAT THIS ONE??

No comments:

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?