Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week 5 Start Em & Sit Em

If you are like me, you are all sick of reading ESPN and all the other websites about who to start and who to sit. What kind of leagues to these media outlets think we are in?? Do you think we need to be told to start Marion Barber, start Donovan Mcnabb, i am sitting here wondering if I should start Selvin Young or Ricky Williams. These are problems, i wish i had the luxury of deciding to start Marion Barber or LT each week.....

Lets start with the "SIT EM's"
1- Chris Johnson: if you have some depth at running back and as good as CJ has been this may be the week to sit him. The Titans are facing the Ravens this week who not only havent allowed a running over 100 yards in 22 straight games, they knocked Rashard Mendenhall OUT for the season last week.

2- Patrick Crayton: Crayton is going to drive fantasy owners nuts all year. He had a solid week last week vs the Skins, but the team lost and TO went wild again. Look for TO and Felix Jones to get those touches that went to Crayton last week. I wish I could take my own advice and bench Crayton in my league, but I dont have anyone else to play. Lets hope I am wrong on this one, but I doubt it.

3- Bengal WRS: I would sit both Ocho Cino and TJ Housh with the questionable QB play, especially if Carson Palmer cannot play.

Week 5 "START Ems"
1- Matt Cassell: coming off a bye week look for Cassell to start to throw the ball down field more to Randy Moss and open up the offense. I anticipate 275 yards and 2 TDS from Cassell.

2- Steve Breaston: You saw the post about Breastons stock up with Boldin out, look for Breaston to have another big day this week.

3- Issac Bruce: He has scored TDs the last two weeks and should be playing from behind vs the Patriots coming off a bye week.

4- Armani Toomer: with Plaxico Burress out this week, who else are they going to throw to.....

No comments:

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?