Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who do you start this week?

Here we are at week 7, not even the half way point and this football stuff has me run down. As I sit here battling a cold I am also trying to figure out who to start at quarterback this week. Here is where I love the brain trusts at ESPN who tell us to start Peyton Manning, Eli MAnning, and Drew Breese.......

Well how about picking a starting quarterback out of this group: Who would you start this week in a 2 QB league along side Peyton Manning:
a) Tony Romo
b) JP Losman
c) Rex Grossman
d) Jim Sorgi

Fellow fantasy owners these are problems, I wish i could "start" Drew Brees like they say on ESPN, but like many other owners this week i am trying to figure out which "bum" to start who may get lucky and get some playing time. I decided to go with JP Losman, the man the Bills traded a #1 draft pick to the Dallas Cowboys for who cant pass Trent Edwards on the depth chart. Maybe Edwards will take another big hit today and have to go to JP. WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?