Sunday, October 12, 2008

Matt Ryan a Star in the Making?

In my fantasy league of ten teams, we protect 16 players and draft only rookies and players who were not drafted the previous season who cannot me protected. Going into the draft many teams needed help at quarterback and Derek Anderson coming off a monster year was available. In a draft loaded with rookie runners Matt Ryan was selected with the second overall pick in the draft behind Darren Mcfadden. I was shocked and thought to myself what a terrible pick that was. Boy was I wrong, after this week and Matt Ryan throwing for 301 Yards 1TD and most importantly no ints, Matt Ryan is looking like the real deal and forming a nice hook up with Roddy White each week. Nice pick!!

1 comment:

cRm said...

I like what you have to say on this blog...to take a break from sports you should check out http://thedailyblogblog.blogspot.com

Should you trade Randy Moss for Clinton Portis?